Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

THE SOUND OF ARROWS - CONQUEST


I think it's pretty obvious from the things I've posted on this blog so far that I generally prefer female vocalists in pop music.  I don't know whether I'm just really picky when it comes to male vocalists or if the ladies are actually just generally more interesting.  But I love The Sound of Arrows.  And not just in a "they're pretty good for guys" sort of way (Does anyone actually say things like that?).  They are genuinely up their with my favorites.  Their album, Voyage, would have to be somewhere in my top ten favorite albums of last year.  I never actually took the time to make a list last year, but when I say they're in the top ten, it certainly doesn't feel wrong.

Anyway, here's their video for new single, "Conquest".  The song is amazing.  The video is gorgeous.  But there are some naked (painted) lady breasts on display.  So, don't watch around the breast-sensitive.



Was this article a bit  sexist?  I literally do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment