Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CHERYL - CALL MY NAME (video)



So, here's the new Cheryl video.  She walks through a tunnel, she dances with some guys while wearing Hammer pants, and she drives around a bit.  But who am I kidding?  This is Cheryl so even if she was just sitting in a chair the entire time, I would still get excited.  Plus, the dancing seems like it was really good.  (Editor's note: This writer knows nothing about dancing. (Editor's note, pt. II:  The editor is also the writer.))

PLUS, this song is really great.  I'm hoping the rest of the producers on the album can live up to what Calvin Harris has done with this one.  Because as it stands right now, I am really pumped up for A Million Lights.  Third plus, Lana Del Rey collaboration (!).

But really, I just want this album to hurry up and come out and sell a bajillion copies so we can all get on with this Girls Aloud reunion and all can be right with the world again.  Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment