Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

KYLIE - TIMEBOMB


AHHHHHHH!!!!!!


KYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*Deep breath*

Okay.  The new Kylie single is online!  It's pretty great!  On the first five listens, it's not one the greatest Kylie songs ever.  But that's nothing to be disappointed about.  When your discography includes songs like "I Believe in You" and "Love at First Sight", you can't be expected to reach those heights every time.  But what it is is an incredibly fun, summery electro jam courtesy of the princess of pop.  And that is a truly amazing thing to be listening to in the summer of 2012.  The only bad thing about the song is that I want more.  I don't want this to just be a K25 single.  I want a proper new Kylie album.  It's hard not to be greedy when you love someone so much.



I'll post the video tomorrow morning and probably freak out all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment