Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

QUEEN OF HEARTS - TEARS IN THE RAIN

I'm starting to think that I should just turn this blog into a Queen of Hearts fansite.  I had actually wanted to post some reviews of more artists before she released anything else, but I was really busy the past couple of days.  And then this came out.  And I couldn't not review it.

I seriously wonder if Queen of Hearts can even make mistakes.  This song is absolutely gorgeous.  It's at once sad and triumphant.  It's awe-inspiring.  It's flawless.  The "oh oh, oh oh, oh oh" part just absolutely slays me.  I feel crushed under the weight of it and uplifted simultaneously.  It's delicate and invincible.  This track positively soars.  I can't wait to drive around in my car at night listening to this song over and over again.  This isn't hyperbole.  This song is perfect.  I'm on my fifth listen already and I just downloaded it.  She is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists and the day that she comes out with a full length album will be one of the best days of whichever year that happens.  I'm really hoping it's this one.  Following her career promises to be extremely rewarding.

The song was produced by also incredible person, Stefan Storm of Sound of Arrows.  You can download it for free for a limited time from http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2012/05/free-mp3-queen-of-hearts-tears-in-the-rain-exclusive-premiere.html

Thank you, Queen.  You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment