Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

KELLY CLARKSON - DARK SIDE



THIS IS A REALLY GOOD SONG.

That's really all I have to say about it. 

But speaking of Kelly Clarkson, I'm going to be watching Duets tonight.  Pretty much just for her.  And I have a confession to make.  I have never watched an episode of one of these singing competition shows all the way through.  I don't really know why.  But I am trying to turn over a new leaf.  And I am starting with Duets.  I'm really not convinced it'll be the best one to start with, but it does have Kelly in it so it won't be all bad.  And of course, I'm excited about Britney being on X Factor USA this year and if I lived in the UK, I would be properly excited about seeing Geri Halliwell on that one.  Shmanyway, maybe I will report how I feel about the show and MAYBE I WON'T.  Can you handle the suspense?  Do you care? (No, you don't)

Oh, and back to the reason I started this post in the first place, the video for "Dark Side".  It is appropriately one of those inspirational sort of deals, which is nice if you like that sort of thing.  Enjoy. (I command you.)


No comments:

Post a Comment