Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

LANA DEL REY - PUT THE RADIO ON


Lana Del Rey continues her campaign of being perfect all the time with a new song, "Put the Radio On".  If you loved Born to Die, you'll love this.  If you hated Born to Die, you'll hate this.  So, really, unless you haven't ever heard Lana before, I'm sure you knew exactly how you would feel about this song before you ever started playing it.  Seeing as how I'm one of the ones who is head over heels in love with her album, this is right up my alley.  I especially love the line, " I like you lots, polka dots", which of course means nothing, but it sounds great.  In fact, the whole song is filled with lyrics that will make Lana fans smile and make her haters feel justified.  BUT WHATEVER, YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HER LIKE WE DO RAWR RAWR RAWR STAN RAGE.

I'm assuming this is one of the new songs that will be featured on the upcoming Born to Die: Paradise Edition.  I was already excited for that.  Now I'm more excited.

Here's a lyric video that I don't think is official.



Oh, and here's the video for "Summertime Sadness" that I never posted because I'm a dummy. It's gorgeous and sad and makes me want to be Lana Del Rey's girlfriend, no matter how tragic the results may be.



And here's another picture just 'cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment